Running and walking are great ways to get fit, but sometimes it can be difficult to do. Gym memberships can be expensive, and if the gym always has a lot of people in it, it can be uncomfortable to go to.
You could walk outside, but sometimes the weather doesn’t allow for it, and you might live in a dangerous area, where it’s not advisable to walk alone. That’s where a treadmill comes in handy.
Home treadmills allow you to work out in peace, giving you convenient access to your workouts, which can be done in comfort. The NordicTrack T Series treadmill has tons of features that make it a great treadmill to use at home and to get in shape with.
This treadmill has all of the basic features that you’ll need to make some great fitness progress. It can go up to 10 mph, which is a full on sprint for most people, so you’ll definitely have the speeds covered. You can also use the incline on it up to 10 inches, meaning that it’ll be like walking uphill, which makes it more difficult and helps build more leg muscles.
There’s a convenient place on this treadmill where you can put a tablet, such as an iPad, or even a smartphone in order to enjoy entertainment or follow workout guides while you’re exercising.
It uses a headphone jack to connect to two speakers, allowing you to further enjoy your favorite shows or entertainment without having to use headphones, like you would at the gym.
NordicTrack uses their own app, iFit, to help you get the most out of your workout. It connects to the treadmill and communicates your workout data into graphs, so that you can view your progress easily.
It also gives you tons of videos to watch that help guide you through a full on cardio workout. It can even automatically adjust the speed and incline so that all you have to do is keep working out instead of trying to fiddle with controls.
A great feature of this treadmill has is NordicTrack’s signature FlexSelect cushioning, which helps reduce joint pain. Some other treadmills have hard surfaces that can start to hurt to walk on after hours of exercise, while this one has cushioning that reduces the shock of walking to make it a much more comfortable experience. In addition, it has a lift assist and folds up, so that you can save space when storing it.
T Series 6.5S Treadmill
- Bring Home Interactive Personal Training powered by iFit; 1-month individual membership included; Experience live, studio, and global workouts in the comfort of home; Trainers lead your exercise
- 10 % OneTouch incline control; 10 MPH SMART OneTouch speed control; With iFit, your trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline through a smart Bluetooth connection
- SMART-Response Motor for effective speed, interval, and endurance training; 20” x 55” tread belt offers plenty of leg and elbow space as you run; FlexSelect deck cushioning protects your joints
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; Auxiliary music port and dual 2-inch speakers provide entertainment
- 300-pound user capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 54” H x 36” W x 73.5” L