When you really don’t feel like leaving home to go to the gym, it would be great to have a home gym to workout when you wanted. For many of us, we can’ even consider this because of a lack of space constraints and/or cost. However, using only a pull-up bar and a doorway, you can now work a number of muscle groups without sacrificing space in your room or money from your pocket.
The Maximiza Pull-up Bar lets you add strength and tone your upper body muscles using your own weight as resistance while taking up least space. Let’s take a look at what this bar can do for you.
Features of the Maximiza Pull-Up Bar
If you’re keen to strengthen and tone your back, shoulders, arms, and abs but don’t have the space for a bulky piece of gear to target each muscle group, this pull-up bar is for you. It fits securely in door frames between 26 and 39 inches and provides the versatility of a home gym while taking up no space at all. Its best features are:
- Designed for strength and safety: the chrome steel bar and door mounts will hold up to 300 lbs.
- The non-slip foam grips minimize hand fatigue and ensure comfort.
- The three different door mount kits mean it has the flexibility to suit your home, height and exercise goals.
- It can be used for a wide variety of exercises including pull-ups, chin-ups, crunches, sit-ups, and hanging leg raises.
- A satisfaction guarantee allows you to return it, no questions asked, for a full refund.
Is the Maxmiza Pull-Up Bar Worth Buying?
Customer satisfaction for this product is extremely high. The compact convenience, comfortable use, and sturdy construction make it a very popular piece of home fitness equipment.
What We Liked:
- The bar is easy to set up and take down. You can easily change the various height levels for different exercises.
- The non-slip grips are really wide and allow you to change hand-span to vary exercises.
- The brackets and bar, when fitted correctly, are strong and sturdy. Users have reported report total confidence in its ability to hold their weight.
- You can leave it installed at the door way and it won’t get in the way of your life. You’re much more likely to workout if you don’t have to unpack it and attach it every time. With this bar, you can now do a few reps before breakfast, while you wait for the water to boil, or on your way to bed.
What Could be Better
If you have narrow doorways in your home, the bar might not fit. Do some measurements before you buy. If your doorway is between 26 and 39 inches, you’ll be fine.
Maximiza Pull-Up Bar Summary
The Maximiza Pull-up Bar will nestle unobtrusively in a doorway until you’re ready for your workout. You’ll find it easy to strengthen and tone your upper body and abs without leaving your home with this safe, sturdy,durable piece of exercise equipment that is perfect for the home.
Bestselling Exercise Videos on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of January 16, 2018 10:07 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.