Why have a home gym rather than going to train with people you don’t know at the local public gym?
Here are a few reasons:
– Cost- A gym membership for a year can seem costly against buying home gym equipment that will last longer.
– Privacy- If you currently unfit it can seem more attractive to train at your home gym in private.
– Time – Busy lifestyles may mean odd hours to train, which may not fit into opening hours.
– No pressure- watching others train at a higher level can sometimes put undue pressure on us to perform before we are physically ready.
– Less complex- often, walking into a public gym can seem overwhelming trying to work out which machine does what and where to start. With a home gym you select exactly what you want, need and can afford.
– No waiting- At home you never need to wait for equipment to be free.
– Convenience- no travelling, no packing gear, no shared amenities, no forgotten water bottles.
Take care to eat well, and get good advice on safety. Starting out can be on a small scale, and gradually build up your home gym equipment.
Never start out blind, without a sensible training plan and correct technique. If you cause yourself an injury, or dont get the desired results, any effort will be wasted and that can be disheartening. If overweight, or havent trained in a while, a quick checkup at the doctor is recommended.
Home gym offers many positive points, provided you get proper advice beforehand. Buy good equipment, or be prepared for cheaper to last a shorter time.
The Body Solid EXM1500S Single Stack Home Gym : [ezazoncart]
Bestselling Exercise Videos on Amazon
Prices are accurate as of April 19, 2018 12:42 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.